How to Troubleshoot Issues that Occur in Windows 7 Activation ?
This article will show you how to solve these problems when Windows 7 often prompts for error codes or the computer turns black during activation.
Fix the error 0xc004e003 in Windows 7
This error code indicates that your license evaluation failed, which means that your Windows 7 is not yet activated. Why did you get an error? Because the product key you’re using to activate Windows 7 is invalid.
Here are 7 easy ways to remove the 0xc004e003 error code:
- Recover your Windows-related files
- Try activating your Win 7 by phone
- Change your product key
- Rearm the OS via your Registry Editor
- Repair your registry
- Scan your PC for malware
- Check your system files
Enter the product key error you can try the phone activate Windows 7.
To activate Windows 7 by phone
- Select the Start button Start button icon, right-click Computer, select Properties, and then select Activate Windows now.
- Choose Show me other ways to activate.
- Type your Windows 7 product key, and then select Next.
- Select Use the automated phone system. Administrator permission required You may be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
- Select your location (or the location nearest you) from the drop-down list, and then select Next.
- Call one of the available phone numbers listed. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.
If the product key you are using is invalid, you can re-replace the product key to activate Windows 7.
Change the product key
The problem that may arise is that you are using the wrong product key now. You should replace it with the correct one so that you can activate Windows 7.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet
- Windows logo key + R – Type ‘SLUI 3’ (no quotes) – Hit Enter
- The Windows Activation will open – Type in your product key – Click Activate
In addition to the most common error 0xc004e003, there are other bug codes that can appear in Windows 7 activation.
Other error codes that can occur when you activate Windows 7 are as follows:
0xC004C001 The activation server determined the specified product key is invalid.
0xC004C008 The activation server determined that the specified product key could not be used. etc…
For more information, see: Error Message When you try to Activate Windows 7
Windows 7 activation In addition to prompt error code, the computer will also black screen, prompting you that Windows 7 is not genuine.
Fix Windows 7 is not Genuine
Typically, Windows Update settings are still automatically downloaded and installed, which installs the latest security, compatibility, and many other updates on a regular basis. Microsoft publishes updates to combat counterfeit operating system installations and license keys, which sometimes produce incorrect positive results, and your genuine and original product keys expire, so Windows 7 shows no real errors.
If Windows does not get genuine after updating Windows, follow these steps to fix this error
- Go to “Control Panel” to start.
- Click “Windows update” at the bottom of “Control Panel”.
- Now click View installed updates, which will open the list of installed Windows updates
- Find the update KB971033 and uninstall it by double-clicking it.
Get Genuine Windows 7 Product Key
Combined with the above, you can purchase a cheap and genuine Windows 7 product key from the Ocdkeys